Below are some quick facts about the Foundation:
- The Foundation was created in 2004 and registered as a UK charity in April 2005.
- It is a UK registered charity, charity number 1109091. For further information please visit the Charity Commission’s website www.charity-commission.gov.uk.
- The trustees are Graham Binns, Jonathan Newman, Tim Spicer and Kate Adie.
- None of the money donated to the Foundation goes on administrative costs. 100% of money we receive goes towards our projects.
- The Aegis Foundation, a company limited by guarantee, is registered in England and Wales with company number 05378265.
- Registered office: 1 London Bridge, London, SE1 9BG.
- We fundraise through a number of means, including donations from individuals and corporations, and through fundraising events.